Sunday, March 13, 2016

Our New(ish) Apartment: Home Tour


Just over eight months ago, Kenny and I moved from our former apartment back onto a college campus. In most ways, this has been a fabulous move - I started graduate school, I started a new (and wonderful) job, and I am the happiest I've been in years. However, I would be lying if I didn't say that I also occasionally missed the square footage, natural light and wired internet of our old apartment. Nevertheless, I think Kenny and I have done a fairly good job of making our new apartment cozy and comfortable. Although I consider our apartment decor to be a work in progress, I wanted to share and record it as it exists today. Enjoy the pics! (And let me know if you have any advice for making sprucing up the bathroom...)

Living Room





Hallway






I do love the 1920s character of this apartment - we have some awesome doors and molding! 

Bedroom









Kitchen



Bathroom


Don't let the cute 1950s vibe fool you...


The drawers are lined with corkboard. Seriously - who uses corkboard for the interior of a drawer?


And there you have it folks - nothing special, but definitely cozy. 

3 comments:

  1. Very cozy yet nice light colors. I think it's great all year around as far as decor. Very cute! I especially like the unique photos in the living room, the one with Kenny's head cut off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. So cozy. What do you have in mind. Whats next to change?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking window treatments in the kitchen and bathroom...just have to decide on a color-scheme!

      Delete

What do you think? Drop a note below!